1 T. olive oil
1 T. honey
1 1/2 cups warm water (115 degrees)
1 packet yeast
1 tsp salt
3 1/2 – 4 cups flour
12 littleneck clams
3/4 cup Bogle Chardonnay
3 T. cornmeal
1 – 5.2 oz. Boursin garlic herb cheese
2 red potatoes, sliced paper thin
1/2 cup kielbasa, sliced 1/4″ rounds
12 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat
1 ear corn, kernels cut off the cob
6 T. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Place olive oil, honey and water into the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir to dissolve honey into the water. Sprinkle the yeast on top of the liquid mixture and let sit for 5-10 minutes until yeast becomes foamy. Add salt and the 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Mix using the dough hook attachment. Gradually add remaining flour as needed until a ball forms. Empty dough onto a floured countertop and knead for 8 minutes, adding flour as needed.
- Place dough in a greased bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Let rise in a warm spot for 1 hour until doubled in bulk. Knead dough briefly and divide into 2 equal parts and form balls. Let rest for 30 minutes under a clean kitchen towel.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a pizza stone in the oven and let heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the clams in a deep skillet with the wine. Cover and cook until the clams are just opened. Remove the meats and set aside.
- Take one ball of dough and form into a 14″ round. Spread cornmeal on a pizza peel and arrange dough on top.
- Spread the garlic herb cheese over the dough, leaving 1/2″ dough exposed around the edge. Place potatoes on top of the cheese in one thin layer.
- Place kielbasa and shrimp on top of potatoes. Top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, followed by lobster meat, corn and remaining half cup of mozzarella.
- Melt butter with garlic in a sauce pan. Stir in parsley and brush over crust. Drizzle the remaining parsley butter over the top of the pizza.
- Slide the pizza onto the pizza stone and bake for 15 minutes.