By clicking VERIFY below you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.Verify
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes (+ 12 hours 10 minutes standing time)
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (approx.)
3/4 cup warm water (approx. 105ºF to 115ºF)
1 1/4 tsp instant active dry yeast
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
3/4 cup buffalo hot sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cracked pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 tbsp ranch dressing
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Dough: In bowl, stir together 1/4 cup flour, warm water, yeast and sugar; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture starts to look bubbly and frothy. Using wooden spoon, stir in olive oil, remaining flour and salt to make loose dough. Transfer mixture to lightly floured surface; knead for 10 to 15 minutes, adding flour as needed, to make soft, elastic, and slightly sticky dough.
2. Form dough into ball; transfer to lightly greased bowl. Brush top of dough lightly with oil; cover with wet kitchen towel. Let stand in warm spot for about 2 hours or until doubled in size. Punch down dough; transfer to airtight container or resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. Toppings: Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Toss together cauliflower florets, buffalo hot sauce, salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is well marked and tender-crisp. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 12-inch round; brush with oil. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until dough is well marked. Sprinkle 3/4 cup Cheddar over dough. Arrange cauliflower florets evenly on top. Sprinkle with red onion. Top with remaining Cheddar and blue cheese.
5. Return to grill; cook on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Let cool slightly. Drizzle with ranch dressing; sprinkle with green onions.
Tip: For added protein, substitute shredded cooked chicken for cauliflower.
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Merlot or Essential Red. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 40...READ MORE
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30...READ MORE