By clicking VERIFY below you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.Verify
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes (+ 2 hours standing time)
1 cup warm water (115°F)
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon yeast
2 to 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
Cornmeal, for dusting
1/4 cup gochujang sauce
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups shredded slow-cooked pork ribs
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza stone on bottom rack of oven; heat for at least 30 minutes.
2. Crust: Meanwhile, pour water into bowl of stand mixer. Add sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Sprinkle yeast over top; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until foamy. Add 2 cups of the flour and salt; mix using dough hook attachment. Gradually knead in enough of the remaining flour until ball forms. Transfer dough to floured countertop; knead for about 8 minutes, adding flour as needed to make smooth dough.
3. Place dough in greased bowl; cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm spot for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk. Knead dough briefly; form into ball. Cover with clean tea towel; let rest for 30 minutes.
4. Form dough into 14-inch round. Spread cornmeal on pizza peel; arrange dough on top.
5. Toppings: In small bowl, whisk together gochujang, rice wine vinegar, tomato paste and brown sugar. Spread evenly over dough, leaving 1-inch border all around.
6. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese over top. Top with pork, pineapple, red onion and remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Slide pizza onto pizza stone; bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
8. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Use store-bought pizza dough and pulled pork if desired.
The dough can be prepared the day before and proofed overnight in the fridge
Ingredients: 1 (4-6 oz.) boneless pork chop, thinly sliced 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon...READ MORE
Ingredients: Dough: Raw pizza dough from the store Toppings: Creamy base – 2 cloves smashed...READ MORE