Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours 8 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 33 minutes (plus resting time)
1. For topping: In a small bowl, mix sugar, salt, paprika and pepper together. Season pork on all sides with spice mix. Place pork, 1/2 cup vinegar and hot sauce in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours until tender. Shred pork into bite-sized pieces using tines of forks. Return pork to the slow cooker. Reserve 3 tablespoons of cooking liquid for topping pizza. Set aside for topping pizza.
2. For crust: Generously grease a large bowl with olive oil and set aside. Combine water sugar and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment. Mix on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Let stand until yeast is foamy, about 5 minutes. Add flour and salt. Mix on medium speed until smooth dough is formed, about 3-6 minutes. Transfer dough to the prepared bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest until doubled in size, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
3. Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F. On a lightly floured surface, press dough into a 14-inch round circle. Transfer dough round to lightly floured pizza peel. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and reserved cooking liquid. Spread mixture evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with mozzarella and pulled pork, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Quickly slide pizza onto preheated pizza stone.
4. Bake, rotating pizza halfway through, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 5-8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, green onions, mayonnaise and remaining vinegar together until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top pizza with cabbage mixture. Slice and serve.
Tip: Use leftover pork to make pulled pork sandwiches!