By clicking VERIFY below you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.Verify
1 (4-6 oz.) boneless pork chop, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground fennel seed
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 small bunch broccoli rabe (ripini), stems trimmed, chopped
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled, thinly sliced
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1 small fennel bulb, cored, thinly sliced (1 cup)
1 sweet onion, thinly sliced (1 ½ cups)
2 tablespoons Bogle Chardonnay
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Fresh pizza dough for 1 (12-14-inch pizza)
4 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 ounces deli provolone cheese, shredded
Cornmeal for dusting peel
1. Heat pizza stone for 60 minutes at 500°F.
2. Toss pork with salt, ground fennel and pepper. Blanch broccoli rabe 3 minutes in boiling water; drain.
3. In skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, cook for 1 minute; transfer to plate.
4. In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, crushed red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
5. Add broccoli rabe, ¼ teaspoon salt; transfer to plate. In skillet, add fennel and onions.
6. Cover, cook for 10 minutes.
7. Remove cover; cook until caramelized.
8. Add wine, stirring up any browned bits on bottom of pan. Season with salt; cook until wine evaporates.
9. Shape dough into 14-inch round; place on cornmeal dusted peel.
10. Sprinkle half the fontina and half the parmesan on dough.
11. Top with fennel-onions and remaining fontina.
12. Scatter pork then broccoli rabe evenly on top.
13. Sprinkle with provolone and remaining parmesan Slide pizza onto pizza stone; bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp.
My home state of Pennsylvania is quite famous for its cheese steak and porchetta sandwiches. I adore them both, so decided to combine their flavors in one harmonious pizza. “Wit” three cheeses, broccoli raab, fennel and onions this pizza along with my favorite Bogle Chardonnay will take Philly by storm.
Ingredients: 1 (4-6 oz.) boneless pork chop, thinly sliced 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon...READ MORE
Ingredients: Dough: Raw pizza dough from the store Toppings: Creamy base – 2 cloves smashed...READ MORE