By clicking VERIFY below you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.Verify
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Sauvignon Blanc.
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1 head cauliflower (about 2.5 lb), cored
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes
6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Crust: Break cauliflower into large florets; pulse in food processor until cauliflower resembles rice. Transfer to steamer basket; steam for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly; transfer to square of cheesecloth. Squeeze to drain excess moisture from cauliflower.
3. Transfer cauliflower to mixing bowl; stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and eggs. Stir to combine.
4. Grease 9-inch springform pan. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
5. Toppings: Spread oil and sun-dried tomatoes evenly over cauliflower crust. Top with mozzarella and goat cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts and lemon zest over top.
Use a store-bought cauliflower crust or regular pizza crust if desired.
Ingredients: 1 (4-6 oz.) boneless pork chop, thinly sliced 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon...READ MORE
Ingredients: Dough: Raw pizza dough from the store Toppings: Creamy base – 2 cloves smashed...READ MORE