1. Dough: In large measuring cup, stir together water, soy milk, sugar and yeast. Let stand in warm area for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture starts to look bubbly and frothy. Stir in olive oil.
2. Using electric stand mixer with dough hook attachment, mix together flour, cornmeal and salt on low speed, slowly adding yeast mixture until combined. Mix for 4 to 6 minutes or until dough starts to form ball and pulls away from side of bowl.
3. Form dough into ball; transfer to lightly greased bowl. Brush top of dough lightly with oil; cover with wet tea towel. Let stand in warm spot for about 2 hours or until doubled in size. Punch down dough; transfer to airtight container or resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
4. Toppings: Heat oil in large skillet set over high heat; cook vegetables, salt and pepper for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 450ºF. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 12-inch round. Transfer dough to lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan.
6. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup vegan cheese. Arrange cooked vegetables over top; sprinkle with remaining vegan cheese. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Let cool slightly. Sprinkle with basil and pine nuts.
Tip: This light and colorful pizza can be served as an appetizer or main dish. For an added kick, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp red chili flakes after baking.