Bogle Shipping States Information
We are excited to announce that we can now ship wine to over 30 states and the District of Columbia.
Bogle can currently ship to: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Please note that due to state laws, the following restrictions apply:
- All shipments require an adult signature (21+ yrs of age) upon delivery.
- Lafayette, Liberty, Madison and Washington counties in Florida and the town of Ellsworth, New Hampshire are “dry” and therefore may not receive wine shipments.
- Various counties and towns in West Virginia also restrict shipping. Click here for details.
- Wines with an alcohol content of 16.0% or higher are prohibited to Montana and West Virginia.
- Our Petite Sirah Port is unavailable to ship to Maine.