1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza stone on bottom rack of oven; heat for at least 30 minutes.
2. Crust: Combine olive oil, flour, water and salt in bowl of stand mix; mix using dough hook attachment until ball forms. Transfer dough to floured countertop; knead for 8 minutes, adding flour if needed to make smooth dough. Cover with tea towel; let rest for 30 minutes.
3. Toppings: In small saucepan, heat olive oil and garlic; simmer gently on medium-low for about 15 minutes or until very fragrant. Set aside.
4. Form dough into 14-inch rectangle. Spread cornmeal on pizza peel; arrange dough on top.
5. Spread garlic-infused olive oil and garlic evenly over dough. Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and peas.
6. Slide flatbread onto pizza stone; bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
7. Arrange slices of prosciutto evenly over top. Tear burrata into pieces; arrange evenly over top. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Use store-bought dough, if desired.
For an extra-special presentation, decorate with edible flowers.