By clicking VERIFY below you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.Verify
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Rosé.
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes (+ 1 hour standing time)
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups all-purpose flour (approx)
1 cup warm water (115°F)
2 teaspoons salt
Cornmeal, for dusting
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup fresh peas
6 oz. sliced prosciutto
1 ball (9 oz) burrata cheese
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza stone on bottom rack of oven; heat for at least 30 minutes.
2. Crust: Combine olive oil, flour, water and salt in bowl of stand mix; mix using dough hook attachment until ball forms. Transfer dough to floured countertop; knead for 8 minutes, adding flour if needed to make smooth dough. Cover with tea towel; let rest for 30 minutes.
3. Toppings: In small saucepan, heat olive oil and garlic; simmer gently on medium-low for about 15 minutes or until very fragrant. Set aside.
4. Form dough into 14-inch rectangle. Spread cornmeal on pizza peel; arrange dough on top.
5. Spread garlic-infused olive oil and garlic evenly over dough. Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and peas.
6. Slide flatbread onto pizza stone; bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
7. Arrange slices of prosciutto evenly over top. Tear burrata into pieces; arrange evenly over top. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Use store-bought dough, if desired.
For an extra-special presentation, decorate with edible flowers.
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Pinot Noir. Prep time: 35 minutes Cook time: 30...READ MORE
This pizza pairs particularly well with our Chardonnay. Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: 50...READ MORE