Baked with Brie, cranberry sauce, sage and bacon, this festive pull-apart bread is an explosion of holiday flavors in every bite.
Substitute 2 tbsp finely chopped rosemary or finely chopped thyme for sage if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Stir together cranberry sauce, melted butter, sage, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Using sharp bread knife, cut crosshatch pattern into bread by slicing at 1-inch intervals in both directions, without slicing all the way through to the bottom.
- Brush top of bread and inside crosshatches with cranberry mixture.
- Stuff Brie and bacon into crosshatches. Wrap bread in foil; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is heated through and toasty. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.