Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Crust: Break cauliflower into large florets; pulse in food processor until cauliflower resembles rice. Transfer to steamer basket; steam for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly; transfer to square of cheesecloth. Squeeze to drain excess moisture from cauliflower.
- Transfer cauliflower to mixing bowl; stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and eggs. Stir to combine.
- Grease 9-inch springform pan. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- Toppings: Spread oil and sun-dried tomatoes evenly over cauliflower crust. Top with mozzarella and goat cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle toasted pine nuts and lemon zest over top.
- Use a store-bought cauliflower crust or regular pizza crust if desired.