Fun, Fun, Fun! We aren’t sure which meal we suggest eating these with…how about ALL of them?!?
Each recipe makes 12 pops.
- Combine honey and 1/4 cup water (peach recipe only) in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla bean -or- zest and allow to steep for 15 minutes. Remove bean and allow syrup to cool completely.
- Puree fruit in a food processor or blender, but be sure to leave some texture. (Shoot for 16 fluid ounces once pureed.)
- Stir together the puree, the honey mixture and the wine.
- Pour into molds, add sticks and freeze until solid, about 6 hours. Unmolded, keep in a freezer bag to retain freshness.
- Grab a pop, head to the porch, put up your feet. Summer bliss!