If you are looking for a way to elevate the classic, post-egghunt appetizer, Ryan’s fun riffs are the way to do it! Spicy, salty, rich…these have become a favorite of our family, for sure!
- The preparation is the same for each recipe, with different ingredients in the fillings!
- Hard-boil 1 dozen (12) eggs. Allow to cool, peel, slice lengthwise and separate yolks and whites, setting both aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, carefully mash the yolks and mix in the ingredients listed for the recipe you are preparing. Combine well, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or spoon the egg yolk mixture back into each reserved egg white half. Overfill as much as possible.
- Garnish as indicated for each recipe!