Who says you can’t enjoy a little Bogle wine in the morning time? Brunch and Bogle are good friends, especially with these three great recipes. Settle in on a Sunday and enjoy…
Serve with our Crabby Eggs Benedict.
- In a large skillet, render the bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Add the onions and saute until soft, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet potatoes, seasoning with salt and pepper as well.
- Saute the potatoes for 10 minutes, mixing and cooking thoroughly. Then, arrange in a thin layer,
- Without mixing, cook for 2 1/2 minutes, or until bottom is browned, then flip the hashbrowns to brown the other side, another 2 1/2 mins. This will give them a nice crispy texture.
- Serve with the Crab Eggs Benedict, or enjoy alone with a glass of Bogle Pinot Noir.