Light and savory with loads of flavor!
Serves: 2 as a main dish, or 4 as a side
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place pizza stone on bottom rack of oven and heat for at least 30 minutes.
- For the Crust: Combine olive oil, flour, water and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer; mix using dough hook attachment until ball forms. Transfer dough to floured countertop; knead for 8 minutes, adding flour if needed to make smooth dough. Cover with tea towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Toppings: In small saucepan, heat olive oil and garlic; simmer gently on medium-low for about 15 minutes or until very fragrant. Set aside.
- Form dough into 14-inch rectangle. Spread cornmeal on pizza peel; arrange dough on top.
- Spread garlic-infused olive oil and garlic evenly over dough. Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and peas.
- Slide flatbread onto pizza stone and bake for 13-15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
- Arrange slices of prosciutto evenly over top. Tear burrata into pieces; arrange evenly over top.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Tips: Use store-bought dough, if desired. For an extra-special presentation, decorate with edible flowers.